The various Hexes in For The King.
Hex (from the word "Hexagon") is a land tile. The land of Fahrul is made of multiple hexes. In each of the Regions you can have various Weather and natural Events as well as Points Of Interest that have a variety of effects, both good and bad. Additionally, on some hexes will spawn quests or healing / meditation spots, or movement increases (Encampments, Portals, and Alluring Pools).
- Poison Land - Become Poisoned when passing
- Cursed Land - Become Cursed when passing
- Chaotic Land - Creates random effect when passing
- Port - Purchase/Repair a Boat or Caustic Ink
- Sanctums - Heal to full and receive a buff
- Heros (Monuments)
- Something Unknown - Random Encounter
Points Of Interest Hexes
(See: Points Of Interest)
- Alluring Pools - Travel between different region types (Unlocked in The Lore Store)
- Dark Carnival
- Kraken Ward
There's a nomenclature pun here: Hexes are not to be confused with Curses, which are a completely different thing.